Postgraduate in Full Stack Web Technologies
This programme affords participants a high degree of technical and management capabilities in the development of projects using web technologies and will give them a global and updated vision by learning an ensemble of languages, libraries and specific frameworks.
- Professionals who are close to or are interested in ICT and wish to redirect their career towards the development, management and/or implementation of business projects and ideas using web technologies.
- Senior ICT professionals who wish to intensively update their knowledge of web technologies.
- Junior ITC professionals who wish to further their skills in the development of applications with web technologies.
- QA engineer for web technology-based projects.
- Auditor of web technology-based projects.
- DevOps and SysAdmin specialising in web technology-based applications.
- Designer of web technology-based applications.
- Web technology project managers and leaders.
- Application developer for different web technology-based platforms.
Modality: Blended Learning
Training type: Unofficial
Lesson times: Part Time: Tuesday and Thursday 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm
- February 10, 2022
Duration: 5 months
About the school:
The Barcelona School of Informatics is the leading centre in IT studies, providing the indispensable professional skills and competencies called for by the job market.