Postgraduate in Artificial Intelligence with Deep Learning
This programme will allow learners to master theoretical concepts and implement them in platforms to develop deep neural network-based models. The postgrad will also include sessions featuring industry professionals who will explain how they apply these technologies to their own innovation projects.
- Graduates in telecommunications, computing, mathematics and physics who wish to develop their competencies in automatic learning based on deep neural networks.
- Professionals already engaged in ICT who wish to redirect their activity towards artificial intelligence.
- Programmers who wish to benefit from the new opportunities offered by artificial intelligence.
- Artificial intelligence engineer.
- Deep neural network engineer.
- Computer vision engineer.
- Natural language processing engineer.
- Audio and voice processing engineer.
- Data analyst/data scientist.
Training type: Unofficial
Lesson times: Part Time: Tuesday and Thursday 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm
- October 19, 2021
Duration: 5 months
About the school:
The Barcelona School of Informatics is the leading centre in IT studies, providing the indispensable professional skills and competencies called for by the job market.